Thursday, June 11, 2015

Fake dead things

Golding's pig farm 3:01Am

Bald with not even eye brows Naked in the pile stacked up with three other hers was Oracle or A Oracle. Oracles. If you had asked me to come up with a situation were three naked O's weren't hot I'd have told ya there is no such circumstance.

Clusters of us were scattered through out the Pile.

Ethan (3)
Donna (5)
I already mentiond Oracles (3)
And...
..... Me (4)

Almost all the clones were were well  not done. Hairless no nipples or privet parts. Like fleshy Barbie dolls.

Cept 1

At the bottom
With just the torso hanging out
Just the right hair. Just the right birthmarks.
Just the right every thing.

Was a me.
Done or petty close to it.
Was a me.
How close to done it was made it less weird less alien.
But it also made it look more real. More dead.
I felt like I was looking into my future.
It was bad.

"What now?" said Tiny

"The Silo" said Round Trip jones in Spanish

No one took there eyes off the Pile.

"Super quiet up there probably empty" said Ethan.  It almost sounded like he was Afraid. But nothing scares The enormous slasher Demons live inside him, 100 angry Demons! But he sounded scared. Kirby knows seeing a dead me was not sitting well with me.

"Ok.." I cleared my throat

"... Ya know how weird all them Silica's wondering about. In and outta time the weird occult science the just fucking worg"

Tiny followed my line of thinking and picked up the ball for me

"We are dealing with that level if smart. That level of crazy. That level of wrong. "


"A bad guy silica" said Ethan

The implications were not lost on any of us. Some one a quarter as smart of silica could destroy and rebuild the world twice by breakfast every most days. This guy was making real life folks, a cunt hair away from perfect. Away from undetectable by any human senses.
That was pretty smart and pretty wrong.

I have ment a lot of crazy smart folks. It weird that the CRAZY is always a component. It's like you have to turn something off. You need to shut off things like compassion and basic morality to make room for all that Mad science.

All of Silica's Dimension jumping all his time tampering he had seen to much. And now he ran all over time in and out it's either delicate brilliance or insane belligerence. Mucking around most of the Silica's were so crazy that they didn't make sense but now and again you ran into one that was still together and wile the science he saw makes him totally giddy the Him's break his heart.

Was this guy once? Did he see to much. Was his mind melted trying to  decipher things his eyes weren't meant to see. And what did any of it have to do with us?

I Turned and looked at the Dragon again. Every day since I Awoke from my poison induced slumber I've felt worse and worse. I Tried to ignore it but I did. My whip out In the The filed had me all backwards and sore I felt hung over from the beers Tiny and I had a few hrs back. I was sick.

I looked back down at the cute dead baby cartoon dragon. My mind buzzed through rapid fire fantasy of saving the dragon going on adventures watching movies its silly face on my knee. I'd have been a great dad. This dragon made me so sad. I didn't know I was crying till Tiny put his hand on my shoulder

"Silo" he said
"Silo" I repeated

With that we moved away from the clearing back towards the filed behind the abandoned pig farm creeping in the direction of the silo.

Every step I took I fought the urge to look back at the me under the pile or the little dragon. Resisted the temptation take one more look at that simple little campsite that had in some profound way he changed my life.












No comments:

Post a Comment