Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Shit gets suck

Golding's pig farm 3AM

Our friends were waiting for us in a small clearing that looked like it had once been camp site. A circle of stones sat in the middle were a campfire used to be; off to the right of that was a dead baby dragon.
The Dragon was small, with a long neck and and a round body like a sheep dog or beagle. It was not covered in scales but instead a green, rubbery skin, with spots that were a lighter green. It's face looked more like a cartoon then a real creature which somehow made it a lot more sad. And it was dead. I held back a sob. It was sad as hell. I'm an old softy.

No One was paying the dragon any mind. they all looked at the pile of "Dead" clones. I was trying my damnedest not to but I saw what they were looking at.

In the right side of the Cmap sight was a pile of clone bodies all in some form Of compleation or incompletion  and in that pile was something that made me sick.







No comments:

Post a Comment