Friday, March 19, 2010

the guy from stow throws his mighty shield



I have read in a few places that marvel has offer the role of captain America to Chris Evens.
i think thats great. he has the look of a young steve Rogers . I really hope he takes it

he is also In 2 up coming flicks I am really exited for

the losers which is based on the amazing vertigo spy comic

and the new Edgar Wright adaption of Bryan lee O'malleys Indie comic hit 'scott Pilgrim vs the world

this could be the year a local kid becomes the coolest cat in tinsel town

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I guess I can see it, but seriously, the dude was a lead in Fantastic Four. That "franchise" flat out sucked the life outta me.

    A quick check on IMDB confirms he IS playing Cap'n A...oy.

    Please.
    Take. Role. Seriously, k Johnny Storm?

    ReplyDelete