Wednesday, May 12, 2010

me versus my body versus the unjustified discontinuation of apple chips

My body: taco pizza?

Me: excuse me?

My body: you ate taco pizza?

Me: I guess... CAN YOU PIPE DOWN I FELL LOUSEY

my body: you guess?

Me: well... I guess I did you would know right?

My body: let me get this straight. You're diabetic you have intestinal problems and you thought was good idea to feed me a taco pizza ...

Me:... Well... I...

My body:... Wait I'm not done yet so you fed me taco pizza on a Sunday night at eight despite the fact you have enough food related health problems strangle a killer wale. And now you have the audacity to complain thAT don't feel good

me: it's not like all I ate was pizza

my body: yes you also ate half of the meatball sub
.
Me: only half

my body: your on punishment my friend

me: hey who's in charge here?

My body: you're obviously not smart enough to be

me but I had a perfectly good reason

my body: I can't wait to hear this

me: I was going to have apple chips but their discontinued so I figured the next best thing was splitting a meatball sub in the taco pizza, you know what I mean.

My body: that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard how can you even begin to justify... Wait for discontinuing Apple chips?

Me: you heard me right

my body: what are we going to do?!?!

Me: don't worry my friend I have your back to grab the phone

my body: I not sure I can get by without Apple chips!!?!

Me: I'm sure they have some of the caramel ones left

my body: caramel ones?! those are the same!

Me:( into phone) I need 2 taco PIZZAs S.T.A.T

My body: 2?! we cant eat that on a Tuesday.. Tuesday is grilled CHIKEN day .

me: but today's a special day we can cheat on special days

my body: special day?

me: where morning our loss

my body: what loss?

Me: we're mourning the discontinuation of our very good friend apple chips

my body: it is a very sad day

No comments:

Post a Comment