Sunday, April 26, 2015

Start here

Howdy 

My name is Dynamo Marz.

I'm a podcaster, show promoter, frontman of a pretty cool band, writer of stuff and wannabe comedian.

By reading this blog you will know everything I know and everything I learn (cuz I learn every day) about all the above stuff and more. I'll be honest and frank and try never to be negative. I'll do everything in my power to make it entertaining.



That said a learning disability and multiple shots to the squash have left me with extremely poor spelling and some questionable grammar.

I'm going to spill my guts about it all

songwriting
Booking shows
Promotion
Dealing with musicians.
Putting out and promoting a weekly Internet radio show.
Putting together a good live performance.  




I've got a lot of information to share I just can't promise it'll always be spelled correctly.

Strap on! subscribe and share! And hey, enjoy because I'm sure I'll enjoy writing it.
so until next time... Oh yeah almost forgot:
I'm at 200+-year-old immortal gunfighter who in addition to all the stuff I talked about I hunt monsters by trade who along with my band and companions I keep the night safe For you and yours. I suspect I'll be talking a lot about that stuff too. 


Till next time, Remember children wherever ya go, there you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment