Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Show I slept through

I really  Enjoyed going back and listing to this weeks episode of Trick Or treat Radio.
Ive said on more then one occasion  I could talk movies with my buddy Joe From the film for thought podcast in my sleep. Well this week I did!
At First I didn't  belive tiny when he told me I woke up from my poisin induced coma to do a whole podcast. BUT I DID.  I dont Know if it's my love for Ryan Goslin or my dedcation to the show and The Trick or treat radio heads But I sure as heck I did all three hours. Check it out!




Trick Or Treat Radio  #143 - The Lost Goscast


 Heeeey girl, we heard you like podcasts that discuss surrealistic films directed by very handsome men. Weeelllll have we got a show for you. On Episode 143 of Trick or Treat Radio we discuss the directorial debut of Ryan Gosling, Lost River. To help us corral all the cuteness is Joe from the Film For Thought Podcast! We also discuss the latest news from Star Wars, Batman vs Superman and other nerd news! We hear from Dr. Joey Tron, Josh from the Arkham Film Society and other hotties! So set your alarm for 5 am, grab your scorpion sweater and strap on! 


Topics discussed: Batman vs Superman trailer, the rolling droid, In Dreams, letting sweet river go, From the Dark, Lost River, Ryan Gosling, film trailers, Dynamo's birthday, what it takes to make a good Batman movie, MonsterZero at the gym, Film For Thought podcast, XSplit, the town under the Quabbin reservoir, superhero movies, Ravenshadow's time management, Harmony Korine, Zack Snyder, Nicolas Winding Refn, Winter Soldier, the score In the Rogue One trailer, Gandalf, great films not always being financially successful, Chromatics, Watchmen, Young Indiana Jones, Young Hercules, respect to the Nolan films, Lars and the Real Girl, Tori Amos’ sorta fairytale, The Notebook, Kubrick, seeing films removed from the hype, Eva Mendes, Man of Steel, Titanic, over-genrefication of media, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Johnny Jewel, Dynamo’s fear of open bodies of water, Godfather III, Ryan Gosling’s talent not being fair, Star Wars, Rogue Squadron, Place Beyond the Pines, DC Movies vs Marvel movies, Jurassic Park and Terminator, the poster Jeanette painted for Dynamo, what's a mud room, Ti West, first time directors, Amanda Palmer, Backyard Brawling Babes, Facebook invites, Matthew McConaughey, Rob Zombie, Dead Mans Bones, Terrence Malick, Detroit, what happens when superheroes meet for the first time, It Follows and Disney’s film schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment