Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Fucked up and lost

I looked down at Donna, she looked over at Tiny, who was looking at RTJ, who was trying hard not to look at Ethan, who was covered in monster guts. Ethan?  He was looking like Jason Vagmer. He was broken in the road in the middle of Rt 30. I could tell his back was broken by the way his waist swung his 2 destroyed legs up to his right and they rested by his nearly torn off arm.

"You will die without me, Marz,"  said the little broken man.

"You'll fucking die without us," blasted Donna. That car crash would have killed most people, but it just pissed her off. I took the gun from her; she hardly noticed.

Tiny and I walked over to the spot where our tormenter had landed. We both looked at the dead pig mutants, and the wreckage of old man Golding’s farm. Then past our friends at the giant dead dragon. Finally we looked down at Jason Vagmer. On the ground was a super genius that could have made the world a better place ten times over but instead he used his time to make shitty synth pop and generate monsters to kill us.

What was in me?
How do I get this super magic science potion out of me?
Why did he hate us?
Why was he cloning us?

Tiny asked them all at the same time.

"Dude? What the fuck?"

"I was going to burn your little base down. My beast could have. But I saw your whore leave and wanted to watch her burn."  The words all came out like he was holding in a sneeze.

"Not making any friends," said Tiny.

He looked up with all the hate his dying body could muster.

"What do you want to know? Idiots. You could never--"

Boom!

The smart play would have been to take him home get him to talk. With magic. With science. Time out with Ethan. He would have talked. One way or the other, he would have talked. Why he did it. What was in me. I never told my friends what was happening, that I was getting sicker and sicker. I just counted on finding him and making him fix it. But now after this crazy bad night. After this whole awful affair.... I didn't fucking care.

So I fucking blew his head clean off.

"That's for hitting my friend with a 8 ball"

"That was you, actually,"  said Tiny.

"Really?” I said.

"Yup," said Tiny.  He was starting to put the pieces together. The ramifications of what I had just done.

"I'm a dick," I said. Then...... blurry....blink.... darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment