Thursday, August 20, 2015

No more fight left!

I had pulled my self out the Mutant pile and some how instinctively got to my feet and Headed for the road. 

Tiny was already in front of me wading through mutants. Running mechanically slicing and hacking as he ran towards the road.

Round Trip jones The real one.. I think... I hope... Was already on his feet limping moving as fast as she could towards Donna matrix Who sprawled out on the pavement from feet away from the wreckage of the burning van. 

Ethan ran past me holding an pig mutant arm like a club. 

The Dragon Did a fancy loop and was headed right to were my friend lay unconscious. Tiny and Ethan were close but not close enough. RTJ wasn't going to make it either. 
Fuck. 

The thing was flying low at street  level. The chubby little goth ass hole responsible for all this sat Atop it hooping and hollering like a drunk frat boy on a mechanical bull. 


My legs gave up at the same time my heart did. I've been in denial. Science magic that is at the disposal of the geniuses who wielded it in the twilight society was on par with any science-fiction and fantasy. But it wasn't enough to get whatever strange octane poison that crazy asshole and introduced to my already broken body. Silica and company had gone as far as to swich out most of my blood. But some how it hid there and week after week day after day it got stronger and I got weaker. I was laying on my stomic in a filed up the street from my house about to watch my friend die and most of my other friends die trying to save her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment