Thursday, July 22, 2010

dammit Jim I'm the law not a doctor


Rumor around the campfire is that Karl Urban Is the front runner to play judge Dredd in the upcoming 3-D sci-fi action extravaganza

in another cool tidbit floating around the web is the Judge Dredd helmet will stay on through the entirety of the flick ( which is a very un-movie like attempt to stay true to the source material)

I took a quick glance through some script notes that came across my desk it looks as though psychic cop judge Anderson and her first night on the job will be our introduction into this crazy dark world.
all in all I'm pretty excited and optimistic about this in the casting of Dr. McCoy has just raised my expectations greatly

1 comment:

  1. Another Judge Dredd! Honestly, I just don't know how you can top the Stallone/Schneider duo! :)

    ReplyDelete