Saturday, July 3, 2010

Do not engage the natives while at work

Stupid me : hey man that a great shirt

Hills have eyes mutant in Coke bottle glasses and John Cena shirt: thanks I got it at smack down.

stupid me: is John cena your favorite?

Hills have eyes mutant in Coke bottle glasses and John Cena shirt: YESSSSSSSSS

stupid me: awesome he's pretty cool

Hills have eyes mutant in Coke bottle glasses and John Cena shirt: yup (fixed on my tie and my Remaining teeth) you like wrestling?

stupid me: love it man, can get enough of it ( sliding a complementary to lollipop across the merchandise prize counter, as a universal act of friendship)

Hills have eyes mutant in Coke bottle glasses and John Cena shirt: who is your favorite

stupid me: Daniel Bryan but I prefer to call him Bryan Danielson.

Hills have eyes mutant in Coke bottle glasses and John Cena shirt: You like him ?

stupid me: yea man he's my fave

Hills have eyes mutant in Coke bottle glasses and John Cena shirt:
he's a pussy

stupid me: wh.. why

Hills have eyes mutant in Coke bottle glasses and John Cena shirt: he loses all his wrestling matches how you better be in the major league of professional wrestling if you lose all your matches plus he is a vegan

stupid me: what's that have to do with anything?

Hills have eyes mutant in Coke bottle glasses and John Cena shirt: it means he only eats salad and loves some Chinese Jesus

stupid me: well I guess you're right than

No comments:

Post a Comment