Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Pig pile

The pig farm 3:25 AM


I was up and fighting before I even Realized it. I was Using scourge as a club and my other smaller colt more traditionally. Even with both hands laying some serous harm on pig mutants I was still just barley keeping my head above water. One falter or when I ran outta bullets i'd be sunk.

Tiny was slicing ham like it was easter dinner. His elegance and skill made killing look more like art. Ethan's  technique  on the other hand was anything but beautiful in fact it was down right hard to watch. Tearing fleshing pink chunks off any mutant unlucky enough to get in arms reach.

He was covered in blood.
Something was in teeth.
He was happy.

A was tearing up pig mutants like a clown shaped chainsaw... It .. Was ... It was gross.

I heard what I thought was a roar then In the distance I saw fire rise  over the trees as if a inferno erupted from thin air. The ground shook the fire looked as if it would scorch the sky.  It looked like it was right near my house right near the hanger.

Donna? Fuck

I can't think about it. I swung Scourge cracking a pig mutants skull.

But my mind was somewhere else with giant monsters a mountain of flame and someone I loved dearly.




No comments:

Post a Comment