Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Stars and bruises

Ground zero were the silo used to be on goslings pig farm 


I thought about the month of may. It had sucked. Every inch of me hurt, hell even the bottom of my feet hurt. When do you think of the bottom of your feet.

When you step on a nail?
Barefoot on hot pavement?
Bad shoes? 

But I was uber conscious I had bottoms of my feet and they hurt like hell. 

We all sat there quiet peaceful. 
The smoke and dust had cleared you could see the stars. They were beautiful.

We never did find our what happened to the pigs. They were here recently there poop led us here. 

"Dynamo" tiny said his tone as tranquil as I felt

"Yea buddy" 

"Why did you hit me in the head with a 8 ball"? 

The ground began vibrate. Hooves the ground   it sounded like a stampede I was too hurt to turn in look.

"Anyone looking that way" asked tiny 

"I am" said Ethan 

"Should we be worried" tiny almost laughed. The kinda laugh a movie  death row inmate makes before  they pull the Electric chair lever down. 

"Kinda" Said Ethan.

This is the Second time in as many hours as I heard him sound confused. Lunatics to Houston multiple angry Asian demons in their body ... well..  it took a lot to confuse that sort person. 

"Pigs" I said

"Kinda said Ethan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment