Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Trap door Madness

Inside the Silio on Golding's pig farm 3:10pm. 

Tiny and I rushed to the opening of the trapdoor, immediately looking down. Nothing in the world would have shocked and confused me more, even if the Cat in the Hat was wrestling a bunch of midgets in a giant tub of pudding at the bottom.

I wish it were that, that would have put a smile on my face. What I actually saw, did anything but.

Round trip Jones had somehow come up with a long spear, around 6 feet long, and must've had some sort of sharp end. I, unfortunately, couldn't see the end, opposite the undead Lucha sensation, because it was buried in the chest of Ethan.

"What The Fuuuuck Dude!", bitched Ethan

I trick myself into thinking this night couldn't get any weirder and that this whole ordeal couldn't get any more terrible. I was pretty fucking wrong.


Thank ya Kindly world now fuck off 






No comments:

Post a Comment