Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Even Stoping by My Room Is terrifying

12AM my room 


I got back to me room. 

It felt like a hotel. The bed was as made as I could make when I made it Three days ago. 

My Phone sat blinking on the bed. I had a message and missed call. 
I didn't recognize the number or the 
Era code. 

I hit the number to return the call. It rang three times then voice mail picked up. It hadn't occurred to me that even with a time difference it was pretty late, way past business hours. 

"You've Reached Detective Dale palmer of the Atlanta PD..."

I hung up. What the heck does Atlanta  cop want with me. 
I hit the button to listen to the Voice mail yea I know I should have done that first but...

"Hi MR Dynamo.."

He said My name like it was 2 words Dyna-Mo. I'm not sure where this cat was from but it was deeper south then HotLANTA.


".... I'm calling to follow up on the case you had called to enquirer about. I'm sorry it took so long..."

I glazed over for the incidentals of when were and why I could reach him.

I had lost a bunch of time. I had been Poisoned in a battle with a skeleton civil war solider and almost died. I was out For a week or so and when I awoke the memory of couple weeks before  Range from mush to totally gone. That day and the night before is Clear as a bell. The day before that is a blank. Weird but our On sight Saw bones Dr. Light said it was not uncommon. 

There was a second message

"Hi it's Myra" 

Myra is my Partner in the my promotion company dynaMyra. 
I defy anyone to open up their voicemail in here "hi it's Myra" and not smile. It's impossible she is the personification of adorable. The only thing you can Mach amazing talent as a graphic designer and Promoter is against her amazing Song writhing. To complete her goddess stature she is and absolute stunner with legs that stop traffic. 
Myra is awesome. 

"..... Just a reminder you need to be at Ralph's  7 tomorrow for the Independents Black Cat Attack show"

#Deflated 

I was excited to for this show. Loved both bands and the work I did promoting it was my only escape from how crazy it's been but last time I was in club things got crazy and I relay didn't want that sorta madness to spill into the lap of 2 of my favorite bands

#ninjaclones 

What the hell did in Atlanta police officer and I have cooking?
What would happen if a fire breathing dragon attacked Ralph's? 

Or was Ethan right? Could it be over? 

I was hoping my pending sit down with tiny would help me come up with some answers or at very least help clear my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment