Sunday, May 17, 2015

More Talk No Answers

War Room 5/17 

It had been weeks. No Attacks. No Monsters…. Well none gunning for us, plenty normal work. We had been to the war room 4 times since this bizar cease fire started lots of theories not leads.   
I was all fucked up and all turned around.  




I was in the war room with the team but I didn't hear anything anyone said. 

This had been insane. 

First we fought undead from pretty much every war ever. I got poisoned and almost died. At the time we thought it was just a random wants to sing plus attorneys out it was the first step in a bigger organized attack   

Then one night we all got ambushed by 

Me:  3 fake Bezerker class vampires (that all looked identical)  

Tiny: A ware wolf 
O' And Andy: A Dragon 
Matrix and Ethan: a swarm of the same Bezerker class vmapier I was fighting at the other end of the Crypt.

Zerker class vampires are strong and while these weren't Poindexter's they  
weren't as the real deal. As a point of reference that class a vampire head almost done me in multiple times one was hard enough but two? Even tiny and I would have a hard time with two. Donna and Ethan are pretty fucking tough but no way they could take down as many as they took down. 
with that it would be pretty obvious these were born of science or magic considering they all looked identical, it was a no-brainer. 

The night of our show May 2 at the Lucky dog I was attacked by a bunch of ninjas who also were all identical to each other and a woman who look like a lady version of the ninjas. 

The big brains we worked with were still running tests on the corpses all the weird clone things. But so far hadn't come up with anything that would lead us to who what or why someone was sending them after us. 

I'm way too fried to write so here is a transcription of the conversation in the war Room. 

Ethan: it's gotta be over right? It feels fucking over? 

Matrix: it doesn't feel that way to me

Ethan: they tried they couldn't take us down and then they ran away with the tails between their legs? 

Round trip Jones: (translated from Spanish) the clown has a very good point. You all took down your opponents without any trouble at all. 

Andy Christ: not all of us!I got a parking garage dropped on me! 

Round trip Jones: (translated from Spanish) I was very lucky to have taken a different mode of transport or else I would'vebeen buried as wellmy friend. I certainly met no disrespect. 

Andy Christ: I suppose it's possible you guys broke all of their toys. 

Matrix: but the dragon was so successful why wouldn't he take another run at us with that.

Me: you keep saying "he" how do we know it ain't a "her" or An it?  

Matrix: this feels like a man anal retentive at the ego parts but rushed and sloppy as soon as things don't go his way. 

Me: You talking about this attack or our dat.....

Matrix: not in the mood Marz 

Me: me either. force of habit I guess. 

Tiny Wight: this has to have something to do with the show, right?

Matrix: I was just about to bring that up. we brushed it off last time we met but there's quite possibly something to it. 

Tiny Wight: the attacks happened right up to and during the May 2 show at the Lucky dog.  Could that really be a coincidence?

Me: but we got attacked before I...

Tiny: no that's not true you booked the show before we fought the war undead! You just forgot because you were poisoned! It's part of the weird hole in your memory from just before you were poisoned. 

Me: fuck me! Your right! 

Tiny: I'll pass but I am right. 

Ethan: a super villain is going to waste his Time fucking Trying to fuck up fucking small show at the fucking lucky dog In fucking Necranomicon.

Round Trip Jones: (Translated from Spanish) beneath that whirling 
dervish of profanity the clown has a point. 

Andy: (with Groucho Marx voice) if you don't believe the dead Mexican just check under the clowns Hat!

Ethan: i've been looking to cut something Hellson don't make it be you!

Andy: (with Chico  Marx voice) Thatsa no funny! It's backa ta clown college fo you!

Ethan: grrr 

Andy: HONK HONK

Tiny: I was legitimately in suspense over how that was going to pan out!

Me: totally.

Matrix: boys

Round Trip Jones: (translated from Spanish) either thing we discussed is possible but both seem entirely unlikely

Ethan: so in short. We just wasteing our fucking time!! You don't know anything!  we don't know anything! nobodies attacking us! We're just sitting around playing with ourselves! I don't even know what the Mexican guys fucking saying!!! I'm fucking out of here!! I have people to kill! 

Andy: (in Rodney Dangerfield's voice) and I have a mother-in-law!! let's talk!!! 

Ethan: don't you know any funny impersonations? 

Andy: I'll practice my hitler for next time.

*Ethan leaves* 

Matrix: I had hoped all of us sitting in the same room would create some sort of investigative synergy.

Me: we are all all tired. we are all   frustrated. Let's wait a few days maybe the big brains will come up with something. maybe one of us will be able to connect the dots. fuck if we're lucky maybe a dragon will bust and I won't start burning us to a crisp. 

Matrix: fine. Will convene and keep in touch.

Andy: you talk like we don't all live in the same house?

Tiny: Our house is 6 miles long and 6 miles wide and has 6 stories! 

Matrix: perfect if I bump into any of you with out an idea or a lead putting yourself in terrible peril.

Andy: ( Roy Scheider's voice) we're gonna need a bigger house! 

We all broke up.

I grabbed tiny on the way out. 

"hey can we talk for a bit"? I asked

"Sure what's shaking"? He answered

"I understand what Don is trying to do here but between the poison filed haze, The stress of all this and everyone's crazy theories i'm having a hard time telling fact from bullshit" I confided.

"No problem let's meet on the porch of the fake house above your real house" he said as care free as If I just asked to talk about this weeks Red Sox rotation. 

With that I had at home with a head full of crap and a heart fulla crap and... well ... A heart fulla more crap. 





Learn Who's Who 


Follow The Deadites' exploits:
http://TheDeadites.com
http://twitter.com/TheDeadites
http://facebook.com/TheDeadites
http://youtube.com/TheDeaditesTV
http://instagram.com/TheDeadites
http://thedeadites.bandcamp.com

Listen to The Deadites' weekly audio podcast, Trick or Treat Radio:
http://trickortreatradio.com
iTunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tr...
Stitcher Radio
http://stitcher.com/s/profile.php?fid...

No comments:

Post a Comment