Thursday, May 21, 2015

Mad for Max

*I interrupt this Madness to push my opinion on you * 

Everyone is talking about Mad Max Fury road, heck I just ran inta 2 minotaurs that the flick was the subject of there last conversation. So Here's my two cents!!

I love mad Max fury Road.

I loved the way it looked I loved the way it sounded I really enjoyed it in 3-D which is something that I can almost never say about a cinema experience.

I did not like Tom Hardy as much as I liked Mel Gibson in the titular role of mad Max but I thought he was good as he any one but Mel could be. I look forward to seeing him stare in more mad Max adventures (Tom Hardy would be a great doc savage not sure why that just occurred to me but I think you would) he's growing star power and undeniable charisma Will help this franchise launch into a new level apocalyptic crazy.

Charlize Theron is an amazing super committed actress and easily my favorite part of this flick; next to crazy neon maniac looking guitar player guy anyway. If you told me that she cut off her arm for this role I'd be hard-pressed to not believe you or at very least I'd scoff at  your claim and secretly sneak off to see What the Internet had to say about it. 
Seriously after her transformation in "Monster" I'd buy almost anything. 
She could've spent her whole career doing the Sharon stone style femme fatale or romantic comedies or anything she wanted she's that cool that beautiful that talent.  she could do anything but she never shys away from getting her hands dirty and becoming the character. Her skinhead ilLegitimate daughter Sarah Connor and the terminator is another great example of this. She was great. 

The stunts were A+ and the let's call it car choreography Was game changing. 

i'm not saying anything that anyone with eyes hasn't already said but if your one of the few the silly the proud that actually listen to the words I say then definitely check out this flick 

No comments:

Post a Comment