Thursday, May 28, 2015

Off to pig shit


Rt30 2:45Am

Golding's pig farm was less then Three miles From My Entrance To the Crypt. If the person or persons Responsible for The clone attacks was truly hiding out at this joint they had big brass balls. Poking us in the eye was one thing but poking us in the eye and then hanging out in our living room uninvited was another thing all together. A big kick right in my testosterone factory revving up production to maximum overload. I was irrationally angry and only the cold wind on my Face was calming me down. Tiny Asked me very nicely to roll down the window or he may have said "roll down the fucking window" either way It wasn't happening, I needed the Air. I needed the cold.

Tiny put the peddle to the metal cutting the already short ride in 1/2 the doors of our soccer mom van rattled as we hit the Dirt road doing 85. It looked like 90% of the cars on the road but it's guy were a mix of state if the art tech and Alien black market stuff that made it faster and more maneuverable then a vehicle of this making size have any right to be.

Tiny Hit the break like he was trying not to run something down. The rubber in gravel sounded likes roar. The back tiers kicked up like a mule.
All for affect, we wanted any one here to know we had arrived. We weren't trying to be quiet, Ethan and RTJ? They were trying to be quite they had left twenty minuets before on foot and were running through the woods and were doing Recon and or busting in the back door. Hopefully our outburst kept any Eyes off then.  We busted out of the car like a 70's cop show a flash of slammed doors and brandished weapons.
The farm looked quiet. Abandoned. I strained my eyes to see any thing though the darkness before I could lower my goggles to give it the Thermal night vision twice over Tiny swung a couple of knuckles into my sternum like he was knocking on a door. I looked up to see he was pointing at an old hanger down the hill off to the far right of the barn at the tree line.

A strobing light trickled out from under the garage looking door.

The Back door posse was supposed to keep radio silence unless They ran into Trouble they couldn't handle and since nothing short of an army of Godzilla's would give them any trouble the surprise of Ethan's voice in my ear piece made me jump

"Guys... You gotta fucking see this"






No comments:

Post a Comment